Since 2011, the DCSF has awarded over $150,000 in grants to our cluster schools, ranging from classroom materials to technology upgrades and equipment to enhancements for our athletic programs.
Approximately $25,000 in grants were awarded for the 2017-2018 school year! These grants include:
- Microphones for Theatre Program
- New Locker Room and Carpet
- Outdoor Classroom
- STEM E-Books
- Drone Collaboration with GA Tech
- Droids-Robotics Club
- Flexible Seating for Reading
- Enviroscape Nonpoint Source Watershed Kit
- Chromebooks for STEM Readers
- Bass Bars for Inclusion Music Classes
- Bookmobile Support
- Robotics Teams
- Growing Elementary Readers Supplies
Approximately $24,000 in grants were awarded for the 2016-2017 school year.
Grants applications for the 2018-2019 school year will now be accepted through December 15, 2018. Grant review will be completed by January 31, 2019. All applicants will be notified of a decision via the email submitted on their application. Grant recipients will receive necessary paperwork no later than February 10, 2019, and funds will be dispersed shortly thereafter.
For more information on grants, please contact us.