Since 2011, the DCSF has awarded approximately $265,000 in grants to our cluster schools, ranging from classroom materials to technology upgrades and equipment to enhancements for our athletic and fine arts programs.
Due to the generous support of our Cash for CATS Bash, $112,680 in grants were awarded to our 7 cluster schools for the 2018-2019 school year!
These grants include:
- Drapes for Theatre Program
- Choral Risers
- Calm Down Kits for elementary students
- Content focused books
- Youth Garden
- Robotics Teams
- Guitars for Pop Band
- Biking with Books Desk Bikes
- Science Workshops
- Cluster STEAM/STEM Expo Booklets
- Musical Instruments for low income students
- Kennedy Center Trip
- School Band Drum Set
- iPad Minis
- Bass Bars for Inclusion Music Classes
- Additional grants for Principals’ discretion projects
- Athletic equipment and upgrades for all DHS athletic teams
We have adjusted our grant cycle to better assist teachers/coaches/administrators in planning for the upcoming school year. Grant applications for the 2020-2021 school year will be accepted in late summer and be awarded shortly thereafter, ensuring that funds will be available for use early in the school year. Please check back here for dates as we get closer!
Grant applications for 2020-2021 will be open in late summer. Please check back then!
For more information on grants, please contact us.